High-Density Plasmacluster Ions Remove Airborne Mold and Viruses
- Removal of Airborne Mold .
- Suppressing the Activity of Airborne Viruses .
- Removal of Airborne Dust Mite Allergens .
- Reduction of Static Electricity .
- Removal of Clinging Odours .
Haze Mode Powerfully Collects Haze Particles and Keeps the Room Air Clean
When in Haze mode, operation is at maximum airflow for the first 10 minutes, and then switches to a higher airflow for the next 50 minutes. After that, operation repeatedly alternates between normal and high airflow every 20 minutes.
Combination of Plasma-cluster Technology and Three-Step Dust Collection System
1. REMOVE – Plasma-cluster Ions Reduce Static Electricity.
2. COLLECT – Powerful Air Suction and Unique Airflow Circulation Quickly and Efficiently Collect Dust and Other Particles.
3. CAPTURE – High-Performance Filters Capture Airborne Dust and Odours Particles.