The Classic is Hawkins’ largest-selling, most popular range of pressure cookers – perhaps because of its attractive combination of features, benefits and price. This range was the first to be introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years. The latest improvement, a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove. The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed – so lasts longer. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cook tops.
Warranty: 1 Year Service will be provided.
Origin (Country of manufacture): India.
- Made of pure virgin aluminium exterior mirror polished
- Super-fast cooking
- Improved pressure regulator saves more fuel
- Inside fitting safety lid will not open until pressure falls
- Hawkins Classic 5 Liter Pressure Cooker with Easy to quarter turn is enough Open & Close
- Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum; Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish
- Features a ‘goof-proof’ lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety
- Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles
- Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket
|Ideal for cooking for:||5-7 Persons|
|Base flat diameter:||164 mm|
|Base thickness:||3.25 mm|
|Carton dimensions (WxDxH):||420 x 235 x 200 mm|
|Product weight in carton:||2.37 kg|