1) Pak Ceiling Fans are extremely robust in construction.
2) Body parts are die caste on high tech pressure die casting machines from superior quality aluminum alloy.
3) Stater and Rotor lamination from silicon steel sheets are fabricated on progressive die stamping press.
4) Prime quality aluminum is injected in rotor.
5) Stove enameled blades are made of aluminum alloy sheets, properly shaped to give maximum air displacement.
6) Winding slots are insulated by polyester sheet.
7) Stater winding being carried out with Pak super enameled copper wire (99.9% pure copper) on computerized winding machines.
8) After winding the stater is impregnated in varnish by automatic impregnation plant, which provides safety against weather & gives
proper bonding strength to the winding.
9) No inflammable material is used in the manufacturing process.